  From: Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 5:24 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Blue man and Oprah

  Tonight I was listing to the radio on the net, on republic broadcasting, and
there was this lady called Dr. Carley, she was taking over for the National
Intel report, and she was talking alot about the blue man and also about
coloidal silver, She said it was impossible for this Blue man to have got this
from using coloidal silver, he had to have been using copper, and that there
has only been 150 cases in the last 150 years. She's going to be having a
weekly program and is going to be doing a one hour program on silver also.
  You can listen to the archives of todays program to hear her, Feb 18. just go
to the program that says The National Intel Report.
  http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/

  Ann