Hi Joe,

WADR, you don't have to apologize, if you just move over to the SO list, where this type of discourse is encouraged and loved:) I'll let Mike (list dad extraordinaire) comment on your other comments.

Ciao,

Craig
>From Wayne Fugit
"Not a man here can say what he believes or what he thinks".

"If he did, he would not have a job tomorrow".

The same people are pulling her strings that are pulling all the other whores out there. [men and women included in the whore remark] I hope everyone here has realized the news and other programs are fairy tales.
Hi Wayne.  I agree with you 100%.  Just had to say that because you have been told
to 'please reframe from such posts'.  Please carry on.  This is an intelligent, adult forum
and people should not be told to reframe from posting their opinions, especially when those
opinions are spot on and to the point, in my opinion.  Cheers.
Frankie

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

http://www.eset.com

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour