I think he's enjoying the publicity too much now to want to cure himself.
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
Date: 22/02/2008 08:27:51
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Blue man

I must not have seen the entire interview of the blue man on Oprah, because
I didn't see the glass of stuff that he's been drinking, and I didn't hear
the doctor's remarks about seizures, etc.  But I had an immediate question
that may have been answered during the part of the interview that I didn't
see.  Paul said, early in the interview, that he started making and drinking
CS because a friend had problems that he thought it would help, so they
started making and drinking it together.  So, what about the friend?  Did he
turn blue too?  Did this question ever come up?  Also, did Paul ever mention
that there's a way to become un-blue?  I ask that since someone on this list
said that they contacted him, and talked to him about reversing his argyria.
 MA