What is so hard?...  read below (read all of it)

> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:
> http://silverlist.org

To Unsubscribe:

To stop receiving the list as individual e-mails, start a new e-mail
message with the body empty and the word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field and send it to:

silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com ...(or click here -works from the
http://silverlist.org site)

To stop receiving the list in digest or batch form, start a new e-mail
message with the body empty and the word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field and send it to:

silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com ...(or click here -works from the
http://silverlist.org site)

Make sure that your e-mail address appears correctly in the From: field
of your message, and that the word unsubscribe is spelled correctly. If
you make a mistake the list server will not understand what you want it
to do!

If you are not sure which version you're signed up for, try
unsubscribing from both. The worst that will happen is you'll get an
extra message saying your name was not in the subscriber file of the one
you're not on!

If your current e-mail address is different than the one you subscribed
under originally you will not be able to unsubscribe yourself. Contact
the list owner, Mike Devour, at mdev...@eskimo.com