Morning Neville,

At 09:09 PM 9/4/2008, you wrote:
I've printed so much info out about CS etc that I am tired of replacing ink cartridges, (costing me a fortune).

  I have a very good friend,  He is relatively intelligent in many respects.

A former policeman, directory of security, knows a lot about cars,
does very well trading gold and silver, has a mind set very strong,

and......... has a super instinct whereas he can spot a bad guy a mile away. I have been with him and seen him do it.
Awesome to say the least.

Since he has had a computer, he must have printed a train car load of paper.

And........ he knows nothing about a computer and nothing about file management. ........... Period.

I print nothing, never have.

I do not even have a stupid printer connected to any of my 6 computers.

I do not want one, just a piece of crap.

I did print AutoCad drawings once upon a time.

If something needs printing, I prepare the document, send it to the office, and my son prints it and mails it.

Usually it is some valuable article someone else needs, or an invoice for my mail order business.

Printing everything makes it clear. One does not know about file management, cannot manage their computer, and in most every case,

They do not know have to manage their mail either.

Not hearsay evidence, or speculation. Proof from my observations of my friends, ......... and spying on my enemies also.

Plus, it is being cruel to the environment and wasting trees.
They serve to keep the earth cool. It is much cooler around my place that it is up town and in open areas.

Wayne