Unable to respond at the moment...just fell out of the chair and am on the floor...when I regain suitable composure I'll reply ode!

'Morning...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@alltel.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: CS>TO WHOM IT CONCERNS.

If you can watch yourself do that in a mirror, you WILL have a sense of humor. Hysterical laughter counts the same as a scream...it's a scream laughing at itself.

...one of my favorite sports..except maybe for mental masturbation.

Dayam, that didn't work REAL good, but at least it was hard and took a long time.

YYYYAAAAHHHH!
 Who screamed that?

Oh, I'm the only one here.

YYYAAAHHHH!!!!

One, two..four ..and ten.
Good, they're all still there...it's a fine day when I don't have to stop counting at 8 and carry the two in my pocket.

Ode