What can I say Wayne...Now you have me speechless. <BIG g>.

Yeah, perhaps I had better just take one step back and hide in the shadows for a while until I learn to talk in better terminologies. I'll do some more...(hate to say it), 'printing', and continue my 'studies'. Hopefully I shall return 'better educated'. Yep, and I can see that I should have said 'amps' not 'current'. Yes/No? It's ok, I shall return.

N.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: CS>Power ? How fast does if flow ?

Morning  Neville,

>> At 04:27 AM 9/6/2008, you wrote:

It'a amazing what one learns isn't it, I always thought power ran FROM the positive TO the negative but going on what I am reading it is 'PUSHED', so to speak, from the NEG to the POS.

It does not matter much which way the current goes. That is an age old classical question you will learn about in due time. It would be better if you just skipped it.

 I have looked at power backwards all my life.

Power, What is that ? It does not normally flow, it sits in one place and does the job, work,
or whatever.   ( and it can be very dangerous too )

The term is not used often in descriptions of electrical circuits. ( I did not say NEVER )

It is somewhat general, and says very little. The reader had to visualize what you meant.

>>  Apparently I am using 60+ current but the thing is

Again, I have not a clue what you are saying, and if you confuse me, ............

I am sure many others do not know either.  <grin>

This is not to say, I cannot figure it out from you messages.

But............... If you would study and get your terms in order, the help offered would be of much
greater value to you.

What really concerns me, is, .............

One of your circuits will read your messages, and decide,..............

       I am really doing it wrong !

      What I need to do is..........  "Blow UP" !

P.S.  Yes, I need to play around with multimeter more

        NO !   Stop playing and start working.

I freely admit I am not the sharpest knife in the draw, not when it comes to damn electrickery
anyway.

   What can I say ?   You almost leave me speechless at times.

A dull knife, pushed hard enough, in the right place, can get the job done. <grin>
   ( don't ask for any more details or instructions on how to do that )

  Wayne