Even if you've killed the fungus in the nail it will take many weeks for it to
grow out.  It's hard to know if youre cured or not... only time will tell.

Bob

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:27 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>TO WHOM IT CONCERNS.

  In a message dated 9/6/2008 8:07:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bobl...@cablespeed.com writes:
    MMS doesn't seem to be all that great for fungus, at least not all fungus.
    some folks end up with candida overgrowth after a bunch of MMS for awhile.
    i suspect the regular high dose MMS if not used wisely (timing around
    food/supps) depletes the body of what it needs to control such things on
    it's own, so it'll start off killing it but after awhile results diminish.

    i think i'd try alternating regularly between MMS and CS in the footbath?

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2006088790&IA=WO2006088790&DISPLAY=DESC
is a description of a patent using MMS activated to treat toe nail fungus.
Claims it cures the fungus in 3 treatments. I tried it about 7 times and still
see some black on several toenails, but the black is getting smaller. That is
what gave me the idea to try MMS and DMSO in foot baths like the overnight
cancer cure The Overnight Cure For Cancer  plus I added a DC offset pulse from
http://www.royalrife.com/mold_toxins.pdf. Using the MMS/DMSO I tried 40 drops
of MMS in 4 hours applying it to my outer skin. Did not notice any nausea etc.
like when taking it internal. I tried spraying CS on my toenails and socks back
in the days when Ivan from New Zealand was on the list. I thought it cured my
fungus but now it has returned. Maybe alternating foot baths with CS might be a
solution. Using MMS for the overnight cure would require about 130 drops of MMS
just for one day treatment
  Brickey

  Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest
fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.