Hear, Hear!

On Sep 7, 2008, at 12:11 PM, cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:

TACT?

We don't need no steenking Tact!!!

                                                Chuck

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

On 9/7/2008 9:09:38 AM, Neville (nevillem...@bigpond.com) wrote:
YIt will be a while yet before I open myself up for criticism on any ideas or
opinions I may have regarding CS and all that goes with it though, (a
feeling of 'intimidation' I believe the word is I am looking for here, by those who are more familiar with CS than I), as some go against the grain
here, some will probably be shot down in flames, and some will be
criticised, I don't want to 'lead with my chin' just yet, maybe a little later on, and Yes, everything is helpful one way or another. I don't want to appear head-strong, or a 'know-all' or be misunderstood. I also need to try and develop more tact and diplomacy as they are the two commodities of which I lack somewhat when communicating via mediums such as this. OK, back
to the books.

Neville.