Looking for information regarding h2o2.  I have Hydrogen Peroxide 20 volume 6%
w/v in a brown glass bottle bought over the counter at a pharmacy.  Although
there is nothing printed on the bottle regarding 'stabilisers' having been
added, and having an expiry date of 2010 printed on the lable, I am wondering
if this product is suitable, in diluted form, to be used in conjunction with CS
for ingestion purposes.  I am aware that 'Food Grade' is the catch phrase but
wonder if those two words would, in fact, appear on a bottle or if this product
can be interpreted as 'Food Grade'.

I also have a 3% solution which is in a plastic bottle but states that
stabilisers have been added, (I am in no way thinking of ingesting this product
though, so don't fret there, external use only), but as the 6% has nothing
stated on it regarding stabilisers I was wondering if this one would be
considered 'Food Grade'.

As a 'throw away' question, I have asked several pharmacies if their product
can be ingested and get different answers from each one, although I would never
consider ingesting the 3% one anyway, at any time.  Just another instance of a
lack of credible information one can rely on.  Perhaps someone could tell me
how they define 'Food Grade', ie; is 'Food Grade' actually stated on the label?

Neville.