From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 11:02:13 PM
Subject: Re: CS>- mercury filling removal & metal chelator

Hi Jess,

    I had terrible symptoms before detoxing... felt like I was going insane...
depressed,  anxious, mild panic attacks, felt "distant" from everything like a
shroud was pulled over my brain.  This was the result of the improper removal
of a large amalgam filling.  Dentist used nothing (and I didn't protest).  Four
or five days after the procedure the symptoms came on... thought I was going
insane until I realized what happened.  I took two tablespoons of chlorella and
the NCD every day (30 drops).   The detoxing was easy... no symptoms worse than
the actual poisoning and they gradually diminished.  It was like a miracle.

Bob