From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 10:14:23 AM
Subject: RE: CS>- mercury filling removal & metal chelator

Mary Ann,
A while back I did some research on zeolite and liquid zeolites. I had read the
material put out by the NCD MLM and actually was quite enthused about it. The
result of my research was that I remain enthused about zeolite but not about
the liquid zeolites. A 33ml bottle of liquid zeolite contains only about 2.5
grams of zeolite and it is generally recommended that you take at least 5 grams
of zeolite daily. Also, the “activation” process used by NCD actually reduces
the cation exchange capacity of the zeolite and increases the desord
characteristics of the zeolite. Neither of which is desirable. I recommend
using a good quality powdered zeolite rather than a liquid zeolite. I get
micronized Clinoptilolite Zeolite powder at
http://gandgnaturalproducts.com/default.aspx.   For the G and G zeolite, a
level teaspoon is slightly over 5 grams of zeolite. There is almost no taste to
the zeolite and it mixes instantly with water. Note, it will not
 remain suspended in water and will settle out if not taken right away.
 - Steve N