From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
Subject: Re: CS>water distiller question
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 8:56 AM

Hi Helen,

It looks like this post was not seen the first time. Questions:  What kind of
distiller do you have?  Rust in the bottom is not a good sign, as you  have
noted. Have you checked the conductivity of the water with a meter at all?

I do not have one, but remember some posts about a Love water distiller? I am a
little fuzzy on it. Maybe someone else will chime in here.

Kathryn