I have ALWAYS used grocery market distilled water. Always bought the
cheapest (currently from WallMart).
Been doing this for over a decade...no problems.

Could never understand anyone wanting to spend the money on fuel to
home-distill, besides heating up the house needlessly also.

I know some in other countries cannot find distilled to buy, so they
HAVE a reason, but for less than a dollar a gallon, I'll go to the
market.

                                                Chuck
Nature abhors a vacuum. So does my sister's dog.