Just today did some research on Astaxanthin in anticipation of a purchase. If this doesn't come thru appropriately and you want it, email me. Saralou

Does not include S & H
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU230/ItemDetail High Potency Astaxanthin 60 7.59 zanthin natural astaxanthin complex http://www.usnutra.com/products/zanthin.php http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/55518 Astavita - Astaxanthin - 60 Softgels 60 9.54
        Haematococcus pluvialis Extract
http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/52912 NOW Foods - Astaxanthin 4 mg. - 60 60 9.94
        BioAstinĀ® Natural Astaxanthin(from Haematococcus pluvialis Extract
http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Natural-Astaxanthin-Featuring-Hawaiian-BioAstin NSI Natural Astaxanthin Featuring Hawaiian BioAstin -- 4 mg - 60 Softgels 60 9.99 5% off 9.54 Hawaii BioAstinĀ®, Mike adams Newsletter has discount http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/51339 Nutrex Hawaii - Bioastin/Asthaxanthin 60 60 11.31

http://www.iherb.com/AstaREAL-Astaxanthin-60-Softgels/11882?at=0 Astavita, AstaREAL Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels 60 11.77
        Haematococcus pluvialis Extract

Brooks Bradley wrote:
The second substance----one relating to age related macular degeneration (ARMD)---- we found to be of positive effect, was a pigment occurring in a marine form of Red Algae. Actually, it is a carotenoid and related to both lutein and beta-carotene in structure.....but exhibits more powerful antioxidant effects. It is a natural dye occurring in such red algae as Gigartina. The substance is Astaxanthin.....and it demonstrated to be the STAR in our Dry-type ARMD studies. In addition to yielding very strong benefit in our ARMD evaluations, Astaxanthin favorably improved the time response, when used as an ancillary support for the volunteers with cataracts. We do not recommend any specific supplier of these substances. A brief internet search engine request will furnish a number of reliable sources of these substances.