Did anyone see the Today show this morning?  The Blue Man was back.  The Today
Show teased the television audience with the question "is he still blue?" and
showed an outline of Paul (Whatever) backlit only so you had to stay tuned to
find out.  Well -- the answer is yes, he's still blue but seems to have lost
some intensity of color.  But I'm wondering what the heck this guy is taking --
he made two statements during the interview that were absolutely baffling.
First he said that he has moved and that he can't make his "colloidal silver"
where he's living now.  That does not compute.  If he's living in a tent
without electricity, he can still make it with batteries.  Second -- he said
that "it's very expensive to make".  These statements by way of explanation of
why he's not taking CS at this time.  Whaaaaaaaat?????????  Expensive?????
Someone refresh my memory -- didn't he refuse to give his recipe for what he's
calling colloidal
 silver?  MA