From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:35:04 AM
Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man

We covered and investiaged this back when he was first news.  First of all he
was not making, nor taking colloidal silver.  It is simply not true. He was
taking a very heavily loaded concoction of silver chloride and other silver
compounds.  I am certain there was absolutely no colloid in there at all.  So
we know that silver chloride will turn you blue, so there is no surprise
there.  Also he was going to sun tan beds after taking this photo sensitive
silver compound, which of course fixed it into his skin, once again no surprise
there.  That his finger nail moon were not blue is no surprise, and not
unexpected.  Silver compounds are photo sensitive and end up in exposed skin
exposed to sunlight or a tanning bed.  Colloidal silver does not do this but
circulates until the body's mechanisms get rid of it, the kidneys, the liver,
and the hair follicles.  The fingernail is essentially one big hair, and thus
CS can accumulate at the root of it as
 well.

Please see http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html#Compounds for more
information on this.