From: S&JY [mailto:you...@relia.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:54 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>FW: asthma, pneumonia

Gina,

What works well for me is to use a Harbor Freight air brush (part number
47791-OVGA) with air coming from a Harbor Freight air brush air compressor
(93657-OVGA).  Just put an ounce or two of your normal 5 to 20 ppm CS (EIS)
in the air brush reservoir, adjust the nozzle for a fine mist, aim it at
your mouth and/or nose and inhale it several times, and repeat this
inhalation procedure many times a day.  Brooks Bradley, our resident list
expert in these matters, recommends supplying the air brush with pure
oxygen, instead of compressed air, but the compressed air seems to work fine
for me.  Just be sure to use an oil-less air compressor so you don't inhale
oil fumes.

If you don't have a Harbor Freight store near you, you can order from
www.harborfreight.com

Steve Y.