Thanks for all the awesome replies!

I had forgotten about Buteyko.  I have seen many of the videos and have one
of the books - I read about 1/2 of it.  It's just hard to get a 3 year old
to do that!  She just turned 3 a month ago, so she's just barely 3!  I know
it's a very effective treatment.

With the DMSO, you nebulize it with the CS?  Interesting.  Hubby has some
DMSO - so use 10% DMSO?  Like 10% DMSO to 90% CS?  I think his DMSO is the
99.9% version, but I'm not sure.  I'd like to know the ratio so I can do
that too.

I've given her CS twice in the nebulizer.  I succumbed to giving her some of
the asthma drugs too.  Ugh.  Xoepenex and Budesonide.  I prefer 'natural'
stuff, but she was really wheezing/retracting and I know that stuff will
make that stop.  I didn't know what else to do.  :-(

She does seem to be doing better now.  She was worrying me this morning.
But the CS and drugs in the nebulizer seem to be working now.  Ugh.  Just
trying to stay out of the hospital!  Will be nebulizing more CS in a few
minutes.  Is giving CS nebulized every 3-4 hours sufficient?  Someone
mentioned every 30 minutes - should I be doing that instead?

Again, thanks for the info.  I knew you guys would have great ways to handle
this!  :-)
Gina