Rowena -- do you know a source for purchasing the Harmonline TriSalts?
MA

________________________________

From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 1:59:39 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Speaking of Migraines.... Rennies and Tri-salts

I bought Tri-salts from the chemist once, and recall that it was pretty pricy.
I told them the recipe, and I suppose they mixed it up.
I see that the Harmonyline Trisalts comes in capsule form.

Tri-salts are not the same ingredients as Tri-K, which comes with all sorts of
warnings.
Potassium acetate, bicarbonate, and citrate are salts of potassium. They are
used together to prevent or to treat a potassium deficiency.

R.