N.

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:15:40 -0500
From: jonellis.steven...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Hey, mike;

Please do me a favor.  Dissolve me into cyper space from your silverlist of
clowns.  Brooks Bradley is the only person who has anything to say that is
meaningful, but I know most of what he's been talking about anyway.  I haven't
learned anything from your "We-We" community-life in the time I've been on your
list and I'm on other health lists that  are much more beneficial than this
one. But then, again, I've been involved with alternative health for 35 years.
You folks are dangerous to newbies and even experienced others in giving some
un-backed info out - that you read somewhere - and not from experience.
Thanks, it's been fun tantalizing all of you.  Have a great life and stay fat...

John