John writes:
> Please do me a favor.  Dissolve me into cyper space from your
> silverlist of clowns.

Gee... with the immensity of his competence, he can't follow the same
simple instructions that allowed him to sign up in the first place?

More technical naivete?

> Brooks Bradley is the only person who has anything to say that is
> meaningful, but I know most of what he's been talking about anyway.

And in all the years I've known that man, never has he been the
slightest measure less than a perfect gentleman.

John is no gentleman.

> I haven't learned anything ...

Because his mind is closed and he hasn't shut his mouth long enough to
hear a word anyone else has said.

> Thanks, it's been fun tantalizing all of you.

How much does he charge for the whole package, I wonder?

Shows the kind of generous spirit... he entirely lacks.

> Have a great life and stay fat...

He's got us surrounded, the poor bastard.

His last wish has been granted.

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: