From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 1:49:34 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Colloid Master??

My setting is at about 5.5 or 6 to get a 10 ppm. I can't tell if it shuts
itself off or not, but I'm hoping it does, and its the other light, the red
one, that doesn't go on when it stops, which it should, according to the
instructions that came with the generator. If the generator does go off, then
maybe completely, which would explain why the red light does not go on. *grin*

Aldi