"Maybe what would cure them could cure humans."

That would be great, but unfortunately it's been shown repeatedly that that's
not the case.  Not always, but often.

---- Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:

=============

"So if a substance cures cancer in mice it will do it in humans?"

That reminds me.....about 12 years ago, I took a pet white rat to the vet for
treatment of mammary cancer.  Rats get that a lot.  He said they have something
that will cure the cancer, but that he'd have to fill out hours worth of papers
to obtain and use the stuff.

He did surgery on her and she died not too long after.  I had two others who
had surgery.  One chewed her stitches open and you could see all her insides
through the huge hole.  She chewed the second set of stitches open, too, but
did fine and lived a few more months which is a very long time for rats.  Rats
tend to get cancer easy, but it might just be that their lives are so fast and
short (less than three years).  Maybe what would cure them could cure humans.
Worth a try!

Pat

Archives: