Put aloe over the DMSO.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: CS>any help dealing with MRSA, please

Straight CS or EIS (same thing) will kill MRSA if kept in contact long
enough.  The trouble with plain CS is that it does not penetrate and
could cause healing of the surface while allowing infection to remain
below.

I have used CS with  approx 10%DMSO, which penetrates well.  The
problem with this is that it is drying to the skin.

Probably the best thing is the mixture recommended by Brooks Bradley
which is 75% 10 to 20 ppm CS with 10% DMSO and 15% glycerin (all
percentages by volume).  This contains the CS, penetrates, prevents
drying, and perhaps holds the CS in contact with the bacteria on the
skin for a longer time.

The above is for topical application.  For internal application, you
should be able to use straight CS orally.  Remember that frequent
small doses orally is more effective for this sort of thing than 1 big
gulp only.

I am appending Brooks' post to the end of this post.

Dan