Thank you to all of your who have responded so far.  You are all so
immensely intelligent and generous in sharing your knowledge.  I am very
grateful to you.   I am going to send this information (of course
anonymously) to my friend.  Info only no names or email addresses.  Please
if any others of you read this and have anything to add, I would appreciate
it immensely and so would my friend and her niece.