On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Kirsteen...have you checked to see if you have a dental college in your
> area they will do things for alot cheaper.

There is a dental hospital but because of the ME it's just not an option.
This is th only dentist I've found that can accomodate what I need for that.

If they are not going to dam off your throat drilling the old fillings out I
> would not even bother because the fumes and dust will go right into your
> lungs,

Unfortunately, I know that. I'm not having the fillings removed to get rid
of them but some are crumbling and will have to have at least part removed
before the teeth can be repaired.  Believe me I'd rather leave them the way
they are but it's not an option.

One tooth has 3 walls and nothing in the middle (though there's bound to be
old bits of mercury filling), one has split in half horizontally and again
has old filling but rough and only half the size it should e and several
have fillings that have come loose or the walls have crumbled.

I haven't been to a dentist for years; first of all because I was housebound
and physically unable to and then i kept putting it off precisely because I
didn't want the mercury tampered with. Now it's got to the stage I don't
really have a choice.

Cheers
Kirsteen