I frequently bury a raw, organic, unpeeled potato in my carrot/whatever juice- You can't even find the flavor in there, even with carrots alone.

Come to think of it, if you peel organic potatoes when you use them (I don't), you could juice those peels too.

Stay well,

Linda
..Gonna try growing my own potatoes this year :)
-------------- Original message from Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>: --------------