I take the following as a group: Vitamin D3 (capsule/powder with iodine),
Vitamin K2 gelcap, CoQ10 gelcap,  and Omega-3 gelcap.  My last OH-D level was
75.

TW

---- Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net> wrote:

=============
[Marshall] although I found a number of products that combine these two I
could not find any references that indicate that Omega 3s improve the
absorption of D3 ( or is it the other way around? ).  Does anyone have a
site that talks about this?

Marshall,

Vitamin K helps Vitamin D absorption. Vitamins A and D are in symbiotic
relationship to each other-the more D you take, the more the body can
tolerate A. And I believe that iodine and calcium are also synergistic with
Vitamin D, though you'd have to do some research on this.

Nenah

Archives: