Hi Mary, yes, the solution was 50/50, kept together in one small bottle, only
put on bandaid pad and applied to the one nail.  I look forward to hearing
about your success.

________________________________
From: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 5:56:44 PM
Subject: CS>Atten: Arthur Rambo

Hi Arthur.  I now have my products, and have mixed the DMSO and Atomodine --
and am ready to solve my problem.  Since this conversation took place in
November, I now have a fungal infection on my left thumb too!!  I'm ready to be
done with this!!

Just want to clarify -- you mixed the DMSO and Atomodine and then used this to
wet the pad on a bandaid, and then placed over the toenail.  Do I have this
correct?  You didn't apply further down -- to the cuticle, or down to the
second joint of the toe as some folks have suggested?

Thanks for your help.  I'll keep everyone posted on the results of this.
MA