From: "linda...@att.net" <linda...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 12:32:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Atten: Arthur Rambo

Hi Arthur and MaryAnn,

I could not find the rest of this thread in the list archives, so it must have
got lost somewhere- Is it possible you could throw some background out here for
it, or a link to it, if it's there and I just didn't see it somehow (Maybe the
thread topic was different, & since I didn't see the original thread, I don't
know what it was?)?

I have a dear friend who is desperately trying to get rid of a toenail fungus
and nothing is working, the nail is now ruined; I would like to try this with
him if that is what you are working with...

Thanks a bunch for posting!

Stay well,

Linda :)
-------------- Original message from arthur rambo <alqui...@yahoo.com>: