Atomidine is a reduced form of iodine. No stain.

________________________________
From: "brick...@aol.com" <brick...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 3:17:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Atten: Arthur Rambo

In a message dated 3/18/2010 11:53:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
d...@altsystem.com writes:
I am trying to figure out how to keep using it without staining my skin.
Why not a foot bath with iodine and DMSO? After the foot bath dry off before
wearing socks.
I tried a foot bath with some black walnut extracted with 100 proof vodka. I
had brown toenails but they did not effect my socks.
Still have the toenail fungus as continual re-infection seems to be happening.
So it is more like a control rather than a cure.
Brickey