________________________________
From: Harold MacDonald har...@telus.net

I found straight DW very unpalatable until I read some of the works of Dr.Amato
[sp?] of Tokyo University,a leading expert on water.He is, or was the head of
water conservation for the Government of Japan...
He studied water in all its’ forms and concluded that our present system of
handling it creates a dead substance.Being compressed for delivery through old
pipes,treated with chemicals to try to control unsavory organisms,the water is
essentially dead comprised of many spurious compounds and of a very limited
ability to aid in good health.
When I distill water,it is flat ,no life to it and not too pleasant to
drink.However when I do what is recommended by experts in water it comes to
life and is very good.
I distill into a glass gallon [160 ozs] jug, then it is set on a pad with a
strong magnet under it with the North pole side up.This is left for up to 24
Hrs.
Until recently I put a tape of classical music on ,near it,Sadly tape deck is
defunct now, need a new one.
On opposite sides of the jug I tape on flat ‘fridge magnets with Neg, sides in.
Then if there is sunlight,the jug is put out in it for one or two hours.
After all this I put in 45drops of concentrace minerals, approx 1 tspn.
This will bring the pH up to 7.3 to 7.4.
To have had the chance to take a drink out of a mountain stream running over
rocks is something you won’t forget. This water is alive There is even an aroma
to it that is pleasing, negative ions.,
My treated water comes very close to this .I use this H2O for drinking and
cooking.
Dr Amato proved this to my satisfaction ,and I will not drink tap water unless
there is no alternative;and I live in an area where all our water comes from
snow melt into mountain reservoirs
I also make So-le with Himalaya salt and when making coffee, I add ¼ tspn of
this per cup of brew and it sure puts life into it..
For CS/EIS,I double distill to be sure of purity.
I gave up on market DW as it varied too much;so I bought a good distiller.
Harold