No, I'm pretty sure I don't. I have M.E. (myalgic encephalomeyelitis not to
be confused with chronic fatigue though politicians keep tryint to),
pernicious aneamia, alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency and the unfortunate
ability to keep food in my stomach completely undigested but in extreme pain
for anythiing up to 48 hours when, if I manage to sick it back up, it looks
and smells exactly the same as when I ate it. Sorry if that's gross but you
did ask <VBG>

Cheers
Kirsteen