These are good tools to drop the viral/bacterial loads in your body down to levels your immune system can take off. That's been my experience over the last decade or so messing with them. I do find the Croft version, with the subtle enhancements, a bit more effective than the others I have tried, but the others will still "Do the job" I would suspect. The real gift is the mounted electrodes. I find myself wearing a zapper around at times.

On a more esoteric note - and I realize this may be out of the spectrum of experience/belief for some. I found old documents from a pretty adept spiritual guy 50ish years ago. He said he discovered small "Charges" dumped unseen energy attachments off a human energy field. I wish I could find the link, he's passed away now. But he may have been the first person to link the functions of these types of gear as being related to unseen subtle attachments. I guess this may be part of the basis for Shock Therapy, and why it actually works for some people. =-O

I've found immense benefit boosting the human energy field out to a larger radius. Most people are pretty degraded chemically, physically, and mentally to the point their energy fields are like swiss cheese, and are quite small. This affords a poor shield from unseen things. I've had some amazing experiences boosting someones force field to say several feet. I believe people in the past had immense energy fields, and as a result were probably pretty "Tuned in" to the world around them - and grace, and probably much less vulnerable to a lot of stuff, you know? Because of my work, I find benefit in keeping my field between 30-50 feet in diameter, and have had psychics verify this. It's not a guarantee, it just helps a whole lot. If one wants to explore the methods behind this, let me know. Don't worry it's not complicated, it's not some kind of ritual or any of that useless rubbish.

I knew a Qigong master years ago, he told one one time he had to ride a bus into town, and about 10 people were on the cell phone inside a metal bus. He said it took virtually all of his energy to keep his energy field up and intact that he was physically, mentally, and spiritually degraded by the time he reached his destination. I don't have anything to do with Qigong (and never tried it), but I found his stories very interesting in relation to energy fields and the stuff that is detrimental to them. Funny thing, this guy was 4'8, about 110pounds, at the time I was a 6'4" body builder, about 225 of pure steel, this guy could destroy me in any test of strength, not even close, I couldn't compare. This was my first introduction to energy, especially the harm of man-made microwaves and their hidden agenda.

Peter Converse wrote:
Hi Del,
You're not alone. A friend of mine with a Godzilla by V also put some nasty burns on his wrist. This is not meant to criticize V's work though which is respected among his peers. The same thing can happen with any Godzilla if you're not careful. I have learned through my own experimentation with a homemade Godzilla used at varying voltages, ranging from 4.5 to 9V that changing locations of the electrodes slightly on the same wrist or switching from one wrist to another from time to time helps to minimize burning. Once you get a Godzilla burn it takes a very long time to completely heal and precludes any further experimentation on that same location for some time. As Ode pointed out, current density is very important. You can manipulate this by changing the size of your electrodes...larger electrodes yield lower current density at the same given voltage compared to a set of smaller electrodes. The current does not have to be high to "work". More is not necessarily better and can even be undesireable in some cases. Sensitive tissues can't tolerate higher voltages, for one thing. Warnings about using anything heftier than 6 Volts are given by the group moderator of Microelecticitygermkiller because there have been cases of people (not on that group as far as I know) who have had heart attacks, probably from a preexisting heart condition, after licking the contacts of a 9V battery to test for enough "juice". In light of that, he is advising experimenters to stay with 6 volts so nobody drops dead while using his idea. That advice is good. That said, I have a good heart and have experimented with 9 volts using the same size electrodes that I used with 4.5 and 6 V and had no subsequent heart related issues resulting from it. I do like the extra power sometimes which allows me to up my electrode sizes for some applications but I have found that a little more caution and attention is needed to avoid burns at this voltage when using the smaller electrodes. Sticking with 6V is much easier and involves less complications for the beginner or anyone concerned that they may have a heart weakness of any sort. Do these things work? To some extent seem to; for certain issues they are reported to work very well, for others they may not accomplish much. I had a friend come over who is dealing with parasitic poblems and he used my Godzilla for about twenty minutes. He almost passed out on my couch from the die-off reaction he got from it. I couldn't believe it! He became very drowsy and toxic and this lasted for a big portion of his day. The next day he bought the stuff to make his own. He is still dealing with his parasites though, 2 years later, after using the Godzilla and many other things, including heavy pharma meds. Some people report very good results for dental infections. I have found, personally, that for a systemic bacterial infection the Godziller produced positive effect and caused die-off but for a systemic virus nothing resulted at all...not sure why. More than the Godzilla was needed, however, to bring the systemic bacterial infection under control due to its depth in the tissues. I have the idea that it cleared out the blood very effectively though which is much better than nothing. For a newly emerging bacterial infection, my guess is that it may be enough to complete the job or speed up the process before it finds its way through the body, if added to some other anivirals such as herbs. hope this helps, Peter