From: thetwelvediamo...@hotmail.com
To: meeja...@aol.com
Subject: RE: CS>APPLICATION OF COLLOIDAL SILVER, EXAMPLE MOUTH CANDIDA
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:23:12 +0000

ok, it is easy to do, you can find videos in youtube that explain the process.
When you do colloidal silver you can do it with cold distiled water and it
would remain crystal clear even if you do it for 1 or 2 days. But if every 10
minutes you heat (microwave or by other means) the glass of distiled water you
are using for making the colloidal silver  till boiling point, and then you
take it out of the microwave and keep doing the colloidal, you will notice that
after the 2nd or 3td time you do this your colloidal starts getting clear
yellow....the 4th time it will get dark yellow and the next times it starts
getting orange....  It is said that cristal colloidal, clear yellow and dark
yellow are good enough...but in the case I explained before I kept the process
till orange color appeared, just to test...and it worked too. Also you really
do not need to do it each 10 minutes...you can do it each 20 minutes, each 1
hour....the more time you do the colloidal  the more concentration you have.
  At the end of the process you could have some silver debris flouting in your
glass or in the bottom of it , so what I do is to use a sterilized lint inside
a super clean funnel and pass the colloidal to another glass though the
funnel....all the silver debris will remain in the lint.