This is my theory which I am going to test out. I have a former pickle jar
that smells even after washing scrubbing with soap and water. I am going to
fill it to the top with a thick clay slurry and leave it in the sun for a
week

My theory is that *clay will pull out the food/pickle ions* that made their
way into the glass. Maybe this process will take a month
*
REASONING-- sometimes you have this ideal jar due to the volume, electrode
length and spacing it can accommodate ...You want to make colloidal silver
in it but it is a former pickle jar. Ideally you want to make silver in
small batches due to the decline in uS that takes place. *

So you just might have the perfect smaller jar in mind but, dang! dang!
dang! it was used for pickles, olives or spaghetti or tomato sauce. Fact is
most glass jars you will find in supermarkets have acidic foods in them
because these acidic foods would taste like crap if sold in a tin can. Glass
resists these foods but still they worm their way into the glass. So
supermarket glass is an amusing trap. Lots of glass there but all with acid
foods in them that throw off the colloidal silver making

If you don't want to buy clay but you have clay in your soil. Just use that
in a thick slurry

Thanks
Garrick