  From: Garrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:03 AM
  Subject: CS>Decontaminating pickle jars with clay so can use to make
colloidal silver in them

  This is my theory which I am going to test out. I have a former pickle jar
that smells even after washing scrubbing with soap and water. I am going to
fill it to the top with a thick clay slurry and leave it in the sun for a week

  My theory is that clay will pull out the food/pickle ions that made their way
into the glass. Maybe this process will take a month

  REASONING-- sometimes you have this ideal jar due to the volume, electrode
length and spacing it can accommodate ...You want to make colloidal silver in
it but it is a former pickle jar. Ideally you want to make silver in small
batches due to the decline in uS that takes place.

  So you just might have the perfect smaller jar in mind but, dang! dang! dang!
it was used for pickles, olives or spaghetti or tomato sauce. Fact is most
glass jars you will find in supermarkets have acidic foods in them because
these acidic foods would taste like crap if sold in a tin can. Glass resists
these foods but still they worm their way into the glass. So supermarket glass
is an amusing trap. Lots of glass there but all with acid foods in them that
throw off the colloidal silver making

  If you don't want to buy clay but you have clay in your soil. Just use that
in a thick slurry

  Thanks
  Garrick