This appears to me just to be a pre/"pro" censor implementation issue - these will build up and up via the media until people beg to have the censorship (and probably the verichip too while they are getting ensored) - FaceBook was also included in this "privacy" attack

For the world event s which we are moving towards censorship is imperative for the governments of the world to continue and such censorship is essential so that other nations' citizens remain unaware of what is really going on - google and facebook really give the game away - governments want their deeds to remain private - this is really the crux of the matter.

Jane

   http://www.eamega.com/HighFieldHealth
~The Highest Field of Energy Healing you now!~

It was on the news here in Australia that Google is being frowned upon
for "spying" on the houses it passes as it takes photos.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/25/2908415.htm  quoted in part: