>From talk www.coasttocoastam.com 7-21-10

Dr. Jerry Tennant www.tennantinstitute.com  972-580-1156 and Dr Mark Starr
-- If all of your bioterminals average out at -10 millivolts you are a
thyroid patient until proven otherwise.
-- At normal body voltage save the kidney at 5 millivolts, that is a dental
infection until proven otherwise.
-- All cells in an adult run ∆ -20 to -25 millivolts. Proper nutrition and
voltage are the secrets to longevity
-- More Larry Lytle *H**ealth is Light

*