  From: Costumes
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:38 AM
  Subject: CS>[Equine_Solutions_Network] people particles on bottom of jar

  my dip stick congressman hears from me so often .... its a wonder his staff
doesn't put a block on my email address ..Im sure my name's on homeland
security's target practice hit list.

  OK, so what is everyone doing about these issues?  If in the USA are you
writing your congresspeople 'daily'????  If in other countries are you writing
the appropriate people to let them know how you feel?

  These are our representatives we need to tell them what we want or, like
children, they will run amuck!

  Just my 2 cents!
  PT

    OOOOOOOO Monsanto ............
    You don't even want to get me started on Monsanto
        ';(

      YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

      Know this is off topic ... but "their purpose" is to destroy us. That's
been the goal from day one.
        jan
    You think Walfart is bad--Check out a video called "Food Inc." & see what
Monsanto is doing......We even have " novus credo securom " under the pyramid
on our dollar bills. For some reason now you can't even find it when you do a
search...Lois