I thought that was supposed to be NATO, Lois ...
Bilderbergs want to destroy the USA and take us down to less than 3rd world
nation status ...The whole issue is that the globalists hate our guts, hate the
republic, hate free enterprise ... hate capitalism ... and the way their
playboy is laying the cards out on the table, they're in the process of making
us militarily impotent .. So how could the USA stand as a world police agency
?? When they're finished w us, we wont' even have the toilet tissue to wipe our
own ....
     jan
(Mike's probably looking at ME right now ... and going "ohhhhh nooooooo ... who
let her in here??"  ...)  lol

  Don't quit, Lois.
Didn't mean I'd quit messing with the govt.   Just trying to tell Mike I'd
"try " to be good on the list..grin,, chuckle ---Did I say Try ??? Lois
  And with that--It is said that the builderberg group has already plans that
the US will be the police force when the " world govt."  becomes a reality.....L