MA, you refer to ABC and ABL.  What do they stand for?
Thanks.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "MaryAnn Helland" <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:07 PM
Subject: CS>Rebuttal from ABC

The following is a request for information from the person questioning me on the
use of our home-made CS, and the response from the guy at ABC. Who is Don,
anyway -- anyone know? I would appreciate responses from our CS-experts here,
so that I can respond back. Thanks.
MA

This is what I received on CS from the ABL contact....and it is not kind....so I

am not posting it to the list. I prefer to not incite people which only drives them deeper into denial and cancels the opportunity for me to teach and them to

learn. But you can see that there is difficulty in understanding the science
with the general public.

Begin forwarded message: