From: Dick Rochon <rrocho...@comcast.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 5:40:14 PM
Subject: CS>LET C, etc.

I just made another double batch of LET C in my large Harbor Freight jewelry
cleaner, and I measured the Ph of the Vitamin C after adding the one and a half
tsp of sodium bicarbonate. It was in the low 6's, so I slowly added another one
and a half tsp sodium bicarbonate until the Ph was in the 7's, and there was no
more fizzing.  I don't know why the recipe calls for only 1 1/2 tsp soda, but
it
seems to me that if you are going to form an ascorbate it should not be acidic.
Am I correct, or do I misunderstand something?
The dissolved Lecithin read a little below 7, but after adding the buffered
Vitamin C and putting it in the jewelery cleaner for 8 minutes it read in the
7s.

I don't know if everyone is familiar with the Italian oncologist who was curing
cancer with sodium bicarbonate (until his licence was taken away). You can
watch
his interviews on Youtube, and videos of the tumors disappearing. He cured lung
cancer and colon cancer by bathing them with dissolved soda, but he said tumors
that were in other organs were treated by injecting soda into the arteries that
supplied them blood.

Since soda is neutralised by stomach acid, and therefore cannot get to the
cancerous organs, I am wondering if encapsulating it in lecithin like we do
with
vitamin C, to bypass the stomach acid and go directly into the small intestine
where it goes into the blood to the organs, would be successful in treating
cancer.

I have read that we all have cancer cells, but that our immune system holds it
in check (unless we suffer a trauma that needs the immune system's attention)
when the cancer can form a tumor and grow. As far as I know I am not harboring
cancer, but I think it might be wise to assist the immune system by taking LET
Soda. Just in case.

Any thoughts?

Dick