From: Sara Mandal-Joy [mailto:smjl...@wavewls.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 3:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve & Psoriasis?

  I healed my son's psoriasis using kefir whey as a hair rinse - I'd
shampoo first (using homemade soap) and rinse well, then pour a quart of
whey diluted with warm water - about a cup of kefir to 3 cups water -
over his hair, rub it in to the scalp.  It took a couple weeks to fully
clear up, but did.  Nothing else I tried, including intensive
prescriptions, worked.   Worth a try.  Kefir is easy to make and to
separate.  The resulting cream cheese is delicious, leaving the whey for
treatment.  Sara

Archives: