Recently, prompted by several inquiries about any  "dry
eyes" research we might have conducted earlier.... I have deemed it
worthwhile to make this  post.
Circa 1996 to 2004, we conducted a number of limited investigations on
substances useful in addressing "dry eye" challenges.
Early-on we discovered that a majority of commercially-available
products were based upon the principal ingredient
Carbamide is "synthetic urine"...but the pharma trade avoids informing
the public of this slight duplicity.
Long ago our investigations confirmed the value of human urine in
addressing a number of health maintenance and pathogenic
treatment modalities.  One effective protocol which surfaced
"early-on" was the efficacy of employing "self-produced" urine as a
principal
or adjunctive address for almost any challenge affected by variations
in "saline or saline-buffered" fluids required by the body for health
maintenace
.......most especially in cases involving pronounced variations in
body hydrology.  Among these, dry eyes"...especially among the
geriatric population'.....
proved to be quite responsive to a DIY protocol we developed.   Simple
in nature, but very effective in result....this methodology involved
nothing
more than the combination of electrically-isolated colloidal silver
and the volunteer's own urine sample.
       The protocol proper:  Using urine obtained from a
"mid-stream-catch" (e.g. near the middle of the evacuation) , mix with
5 to 10 ppm EIS at
a ratio of 2 parts urine to 1 part EIS.  Place in eye-dropper bottle
and store either at room temperature or refrigerate if desired (not a
requirement
unless very long storage is anticipated).
       Application was once just before retiring at night and once
immediately upon rising from night's sleep.   The results were
"splendid"......equal to or superior to Murine and
similar commercial products --------and at enormous cost-savings.
e.g.  Murine at $21.00 per ounce  and the DIY product so cheap only an
estimate of less than 5 cents could be made.
       Dry eyes can vary from a slight inconvenience to major
complications.  Some cases of chronic systemic  dehydration result in
the eye surfaces (due to tear fluid insufficiency)
becoming so dry that the person experiences severe discomfort from the
friction of the lid against the eyeball  proper.  Sometimes, even mild
fluid deficiencies results in the eye-lids
.sticking together so securely they require on use their fingers to
separate them.
       Some volunteer cases required the protocol to be used as
frequently as once every two waking hours...but this was the
exception.
       Comment of substance:  It is not recommended that the urine
sample used be heated or denatured in any way....prior to or after
incorporation
into the CS solution.  Uncontaminated urine is of itself.....quite sterile.
                                                                I hope
this simple protocol is of some value to the list membership.  It has
proven to be quite helpful to many of our volunteers----------
most especially the older ones.

 Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

Archives: