From: Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 9:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Dry Eyes Protocol

Dear Pat,
  I too have tinnitus, both kinds, the hissing and the pulsatile. (The
former came from my Pug yapping in my ears, which did damage to the inner
ears.) It`s annoying, but I can live with it. It is the latter which is
driving me CRAZY!!! That horrible grinding, pulsing noise in my right ear
makes it difficult to sleep. I can turn it down by sticking my shoulder into
my neck to turn off much of the blood flow through the jugular vein, but it
doesn`t last long. Fortunately, I discovered that a spritz of Nasonex (an
allergy med.) in the right nostril will ease it; apparently it lessens the
swelling on that side, so I can finally sleep. (I`m wondering if the large
thyroid nodules I have on that side are the cause of the noise. My ENT
doesn`t know for sure. He wants to remove that half of the gland; I`d be
glad to have it done IF it will stop the noise!)
I hope this`ll help!
Marshalee