"Under ordinary circumstances,daily consumption of fruits and vegetables would
yield an intake of  approx. 50-100 mg of silver in the form of a trace
element,as reported in 1940 by R.A.Kehoe,Ref[15.]

What isn't taken into account is our food supply does not provide enough
minerals, and hasn't for a long time as evidenced by these excerpts from :U.S.
Senate Document 264: 74 th Congress,2 ND Session,1936.

Our physical well-being is more dependent upon minerals we take into our
systems than upon calories or vitamins,or upon precise proportions of
starch,protein or carbohydrates we consume.

"Do you know that most of us today are suffering from certain dangerous diet
deficiencies which cannot be remedied until depleted soils from which our food
comes are brought into proper balance?"

Just a few excerpts from the 74 th Congress,2ND Session,Senate Document No
264,1936.

At one time some years ago I had the full document in file downloaded but lost
it.

Harold