From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 4:17:31 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS:> Silver in fruits,veggies etc.

I used to until I read things which indicated that these minerals taken in this
form are not bioavailable.  I think things like Concentrace maybe more so but
it
is so easy to imbalance things like minerals which is apparently much more
harmful than the odd deficiency.  I take chlorella which is a 'superfood' and
contains all minerals in a balanced food form.  dee PS it also has the added
benefit of helping to remove 'heavy' metals from the body.

On 14 Dec 2010, at 20:13, PT Ferrance wrote:

> I have taken vitamin/mineral supplements for years.  A friend recently told
> me
>about fulvic minerals and I tried a bottle.  The improvement was noticeable
>within a few days.
> PT

Archives: