From: j petras <jpetras...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, December 19, 2010 11:19:57 AM
Subject: CS>Distilled Water....MORE Toxic than Municipal Tap Water?!

I appreciate the feedback about Mercola.

With regard to my original question though, does anyone have any input/science
regarding any danger with distilled water as Mercola outlines it?...any
veracity, do you think, to his article? Possibly in large quantities, for
someone using DW to hydrate and nothing much else...but for our purposes, I
kind
of doubt it.

Have a happy,
John